Some Statistical Data
- On average, a typical worker loses 115 productive work hours every year due to health problems. A majority of the lost productive time from these health conditions is invisible to employers, because many times it occurs while the workers on job.
- For many companies, Medical costs can consume half or more of company’s profit. Chronic diseases related to lifestyle account for 70% of the nation’s medical costs. Experts in the field of health benefits estimate that the costs on employer providing health and mental benefits are rising at a rate of 15 to 20% per year.
- Approximately 58% of workplaces are rated as having poor quality of physical activity opportunities. Matter of still major concern is such institutions practically have no programs related to health in their compendium.
Benefits of Corporate Yoga:
The fact is that each $ spent on yoga in a corporate, returns approximate $3 to the employer. This is a part of general happiness and well being of employees which alone is sufficient enough to adopt yoga life style in a corporate. Though it’s hard to calculate the true benefit of money but following link may provides some figures:
- Reduces Absenteeism : Corporate Yoga revitalizes the immune system and the major organs of the body, removing waste products such as alcohol up to three times more quickly. Improved Immunity means less workdays lost through colds, fatigue and other nonspecific illnesses.
- Reduces Back – Pain
Each year an extensive number of sick days are lost because of back pain each year. The stranger, healthier backs that result from a regular yoga practice will significantly lessen the number of days missed in your company.
- Improves Skill:
Yoga harmonizes the left and right sides of the brain. So logical and creative thoughts come together as one. Flashes of inspiration should become increasingly common.
- Keeps Cool:
Stress is like an enclosing wall all around us. Yogic deep breathing and yoga stretches create a genuine sense of inner and outer space. Tightening deadlines, conflict and other stresses will lose their grip as you learn to breathe and stand your ground.
- Provides more energy and vitality :
Yoga awakens hidden reserves of energy within your nervous, endocrine and cardiovascular systems. So drowsiness and fatigue are replaced by alertness and aliveness.
- Gives feeling of happiness:
Yoga physiologically transforms apathy and depression by oxygenating the brain and increasing the endorphin in the blood.
- Injects the spirit of team building:
Taking yoga classes together is a way to build better communication and trust between members of a team and even have fun.
Briefly we can divide the corporate yoga benefits in two parts:
Hindrances To Corporate Growth :
- Back Pain
- Work Stress
Tools For Fitness in Corporate
- Yoga Asanas
- Acupuncture & Magneto Therapy
- Work Shop on Diagnostic & Pathology
- Ayurveda Consultancy
- Diet Therapy