This course is designed for those candidates who can n ot come regularly in the week days except one or two days. In this the course package is similar to Arogya and has no defined schedule. This is governed by coupon system and each coupon is valid for one year. The candidate is supposed to intimate the office before coming for classes.
Open for both male & female candidates
Class timing : As will be fixed by mutual understanding.
Week days : As will be fixed by mutual understanding.
Validity : One year
THE TREATMENT METHODOLOGY FOLLOWED IN AROGYA & SANJEEVANI
TREATMENT THROUGH ASANAS:
The word “Asana” means a particular posture of the body. Our institute applies these Asanas to cure the diseases. While treating a patient by using various Asanas, close vigilance is an essential part to improve the accuracy. While practicing the Asanas the number of times a Asanas is repeated, the synchronization of body movement with breathing and the duration of stay in final position play the most vital role, in fact the whole treatment and its effect is totally dependent upon this.
TREATMENT THROUGH PRANAYAMA:
The word “prana” of Sanskrit means the “vital being” in our body and the word pranayama means “expansion of that vital being”. The prana is also know as the breath / (Swar) and is the backbone of yogic treatment. The great Indian book on Ayurveda “Charak Samhita” says all the physical and mental activities are governed by the breath and if a person is alive then the vital air stays at five different places with different names as: Prana, Apana, Vyana, Udana and Samana. By balancing these airs through pranayama the 72000 veins are purified and the practitioner not only gets physical and mental health but also feels spiritually elevated. While practicing pranayama, the number of times it is repeated, the place of practice, the input to output ratio of the breath plays the significant role. Pranayama should never be practiced without proper guideline of experienced trainer.
MAJOR FEATURES OF SANJEEVANI BATCH :
- Introduction to yoga through comprehensive lectures.
- Introduction to science of breathing (Swar Vigyan) through comprehensive lectures.
- Practical training for yogic Sukshm Vyayam to improve cell and Articulatory system.
- Practical training for six beginners Asanas to improve digestive system.
- Practical training for six spinal chord Asanas to improve central nervous system.
- Practical training for four spinal twisting Asanas to improve liver & pancreas.
- Practical training for four standing Asanas to improve skeletal & muscular system.
- Practical training for six sitting Asanas to balance metabolic system.
- Practical training for four balancing Asanas to improve skin and respiratory system.
- Practical training for Suryanamaskar to improve circulatory system & articulatory system.
- Practical training for Pranayam to improve the respiratory system.
- Practical training for Udyanbandh to improve the Excretory system.
- Practical training for Mahamudra and Yogamudra to improve the endocrine system & renial system.
- Practical training for down facing Asanas to improve the reproductive system.
- Practical training for Sahaj Samadhi meditation to improve organs of special sense.